Monday, June 10, 2013

just a tad frustrated

i missed you.  actually, i was a little nervous that something happened - i definitely inherited the family worry gene.  i'm glad everyone is okay. 

my hand is still swollen, but i'm doing more with it.  i have been thinking about parts of myself that have been frozen, that i keep immobilized out of fear.  i wonder how flowers feel when they stretch and blossom.  i wonder if it's pain mixed with the joy of expansion.  i wonder if, by paying close attention to my healing process, i can transfer the experience and become more.

it also reminds me of the delight i felt when i realized that flower is flow - er.  we learn to flow, to trust the flow.  then we blossom!

i wasn't asking for help, and i wasn't trying to complain.  i was just trying to express the understanding of the violence of our government.  i was twisting it, in the middle of the night.  i know people who have used government assistance to get on their feet, and it can be a blessing, but for the first time i saw the violence of forcing people to accept, then branding them as being bad, being moochers.  it is so violent.

i definitely supplement my budget with my garden.  i grow a lot, can and dry a lot.   being out of commission has been - almost depressing.  my middle son and his life partner planted a lot of extras, for me.  that is their way of helping.  i truly appreciate them.

when i get full use of my hand back, my mood will improve.  i'm going to go think about herbs to aid the healing.

i love you,

clare

No comments:

Post a Comment