Monday, June 10, 2013

impatience

I understand frustration...maybe not to the same extent that you do, but it is a universal experience.
I guess my point was to look at options or solutions to end the frustration...not just passively accept it as fate.
I am so impatient with frustration that I rarely sit with it...
I find some action to move forward...
that definitely gets me into some precarious positions at times, but always moves me ahead one way or another.
I am sure that you will find the correct solution to your challenges.
You have strong family support from your kids...and from me.

I started sewing today.
I haven't sewn in 3 years because of school.
I love to see the progress...it is creative in a certain way.
I am helping daughter #2 costume her current play. She has given me several assignments and I am enjoying the easy distraction that sewing is for me.

It's dinner and they are hungry...more tomorrow.
Love and Light,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment