Friday, March 1, 2013

common pathways

Very interesting dream images. I wonder if the seal carries the same as the story about the seal who shed her skin to become a woman and live with a man...which eventually left her unfulfilled and unhappy. The monkey- hornet is puzzling, was it like the flying monkeys in Wizard of Oz with a stinger??? The otter...I saw an image of two otters floating and the caption said that otters hold paws/hands when they sleep so that they don't float apart. The ruffled grouse isn't stimulating any images...except perhaps it being free to fly. I once heard a loud thud and found a ruffled grouse dead on my patio...it isn't uncommon for birds to fly directly into my windows and break their necks. It was a beautiful bird though.

I am sorry that you are getting sick, especially when you are celebrating with S#3 this weekend. I am also feeling like a cold is coming on also. I hope that the two of you have alot of fun. I have a card that I want to send to her, hopefully I will remember to do that tomorrow.

I do think that violence has a common pathway...perhaps it looks differently in the results...but the motivators are consistent...lack of respect. I think that violence is perpetrated when the person doesn't see the other as valuable or real...there's a block to reality. I would love to talk with you about it.

Got to run...everyone is converging.
I love you.
Feel better,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment