Saturday, March 30, 2013

The Turtle and the Puppy

You are right about the sexy...
just because we are female we must want "it"
I also find it frustrating that once you "belong" to a man most men respect that boundary
You've said this before, but we deserve respect with or without a man.

I still cannot recall that hospitalization...that is so telling of our connection to each other.

So Easter is tomorrow...a time of renewal...rebirth
I hope that this coming year continues to be a rebirth for us...and all who need that.

So I had another dream last night...very strange because it had a turtle in it.
I don't think I remember dreaming turtles before.
I was walking on a quiet beach and came across a dozing turtle...it was big, like a sea turtle.
I stopped and looked at it, it raised its head, blinked a few times and then went back to sleep. It didn't pull into its shell. I walked away and saw a sand coloered conch shell moving towards the turtle, so I turned around and watched it move. It's movement changed from a crawling to a bounding and it morphed into a sand colered puppy. So I picked it up and walked away...both of us seemed content.

I am working on three projects for class as well as my research so I am somewhat burnt-out. Sorry
...

Love and Light,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment