Tuesday, March 26, 2013

to be or not to be...invisible

I must say that you displayed incredible courage and trust to turn your back on a larger than life spider...and I love the fact that she slashed you across areas that you have flashed back to and don't quite understand...and then to imagine that she created openings that would allow fluidity of your spirit...that's pretty intriguing.

You ask about the hip pain...when I am in a stressful situation or engaged in something high-powered I have hip pain that night. I have pinpointed it to a spasm of my pyriformis muscles and believe it is a learned reaction to stress...tighten up those hip muscles to keep legs together...it's sad that it took me over 40 years of pain to realize that this pain was a residual of the abuse.

I was thinking about the concept of invisibilty brought me back to when we were kids and readying for vacation...S#3 developed a boil on her thigh and we had to cancel or postpone  vacation...I remember that she was made to feel so badly about ruining everyone's vacation... invisibility would have been a blessing.

Anyway...I am in the home stretch for this program...3 more presentations and 2 papers... I am ready to be finished, but know that i will miss it when it is over.

Have a good night.
Love and Light,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment