Saturday, March 30, 2013

Spring

Thinking about turtles, which have that convenient shell, and it's so easy to pull inside and be - invisible and even invincible.  But in your dream, the turtle was safe.  He could doze, didn't have to retract.  Really positive sign, I think.  And puppies are just joy...not sure why a conch became a puppy.  I do remember reading once that conch is a good nutritional source of gold.  And a calm ocean - water is all about emotion.  I think you are at peace for the moment.  Enjoy it!

We had sunshine today.  It has been so long since we have had a sunny day, that I was beginning to believe that it would be overcast forever.  I half think the light deprivation is the reason so many of us have been sick, over and over all winter long.  I hung clothes outside, I cleaned gardens.  I have sore muscles tonight.  It feels great!

It finally feels like spring, like rebirth, like resurrection.  I am tired, yet joyful!

I hope you all have a happy Easter.  Our celebration will be combined with my grandson;s birthday!

Love to you,

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment