Thursday, March 14, 2013

Just some thoughts for today

It's interesting...
I don't worry about being old...
I don't worry about being ill...
I don't imagine myself slowing down or being anything but what I am today.

I do understand that that will not be my reality...
but I look forward to my aging.

when I was much more centered (before my grad school experience) I wondered about Alzheimer's and dementia patients...
They are relatively healthy physically...
once they pass a certain point they no longer worry about being forgetful...
perhaps they are able to explore their own psyche without the distractions of daily life.
It's very difficult to care for a loved one with dementia...but I am not sure it is difficult to be demented.
When I hear about Stephen Hawkins and the amazing theories and ideas he has despite being physically disabled...
I just wonder what that would be like.

I still am intrigued by the trinitarian aspect of male/female/androgyne...
I will have to meditate on that one for a while...perhaps it is the merging of male and female- physically, emotionally and spiritually.

I hope that you have a wonderful day...
despite it getting cold again,
Love and Light,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment