Wednesday, December 12, 2012

a lesson from the viola d'amour

I will look at those video clips tomorrow when I have time to myself. Thanks for sharing them (in advance).
What would the Me Too publishing company publish?
What would be the niche?

When I took my youngest to an accupressurist for allergy relief she told me that a scientist had measured the frequencies of as many living and nonliving things as possible...even the rocks have frequencies...so if we are all a part of the choir or orchestra how do we re-tune ourselves when we are out of tune?
I recently heard of an instrument called a 'viola d'amour'...it has the normal set of viola strings played with a bow..and a second set of strings, lying underneath the first that are tuned precisely to the first set, when the top strings vibrate they cause the corresponding lower string to vibrate as well...sympathetic vibrations...the sound is supposed to be haunting. I haven't heard one played, but it must be beautiful. It is an energetic communication.
Perhaps we can re-tune by connecting with someone who resonates at the healthy resonating frequency...or perhaps it takes physical and psychological work to bring someone back to their optimal frequency...

The possibility is fascinating...

Perhaps you should act on the impulse to put together those lessons gained by young women who experienced abusive relationships...it seems like a solid place to start.

Love and Blessings,
Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment