Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Just pissed

Clare,

I am walking around mad at the world for some reason…
or should I say reasons.
I feel slighted by various people and instead of letting it go…
I am holding each one tightly…
gripping it in my fist to hold onto my justification.

For instance…
at Meeting the RE committee is still not settled on the way to handle clearances…
we do not have enough people with clearances to teach without overload.
Last week one member suggested we split the class to accommodate ages…
we have discussed doing this over and over again…
but decided to have one class room and create lessons to accommodate.
Suddenly the members are talking about splitting the class…
making special arrangements…
and I just keep saying it's not practical…
no one hears me…
no one is paying attention.
I am in a "poor me" space this week.
I guess I'm just pissed off at the world.

I have to get over it. I can refuse to participate…
I have the right to step aside…
and yet I am wallowing in my frustration.
I am stuck in it.
I'm frustrated with students, husband, kids, dog, meeting…you name it I'm not happy about it.
Is something in retro-grade in the universe?
I know it's full moon, but this is a bit much.

I'm off to write a test for my class…
Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment