Saturday, October 17, 2015

I'm back

Clare,

I am back from my conference. I taught my workshop on Yoga. I was joined by my daughter's former boss, a yoga instructor. I spoke about the self-care, health benefits of yoga. We had 2 pregnant participants and a woman with a hip replacement. The instructor was able to modify the poses to accommodate their needs. I had many stop me to tell me about their experience. The woman with the hip replacement was radiant- she told me that she hasn't exercised in years and how good it felt to move. I suggested she look for sling/arial yoga or restorative yoga. I'm glad we did it.

I had a good time this weekend. I met several women, one in particular with a dry sense of humor. She seemed to do a lot of the same workshop as I did. At first I found it annoying because she wanted to talk- even during the presentations. But I listened to her and her insights were good- and funny.

I will hold each of those questions in meditation and see what comes up for me. I think it's a good place to start- questions. I will sit with it.

I'm going to spend time with husband…he's feeling less than attended to after a night away. I'll be back tomorrow.

Blessings,
Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment