Wednesday, July 30, 2014

try it on

In S#3's defense, she is coming to buy her son a car.  We said he could share my youngest's car, but never put a time limit on it.  Nor did my daughter know she would feel a little uncomfortable letting other people drive her car.

I'm wondering if S#3 is feeling like a family member is reneging again.

She and her son only talk about once a week.  It doesn't seem to be too much...

I have been trying on labels - controlling bitch, passive/aggressive...trying to see how well it fits, or not. I keep thinking of B#1 saying he didn't like any kids except his own.  He was wicked to mine. He told my oldest son he was just a little asshole over and over.  That was why my son didn't want his uncle at his wedding.  He believed this is what his uncle thinks of him. So, do I only like mine - my grandkids?  Am I judgmental?

Trying to sit with my discomfort and see myself more clearly.

I will be leaving August 8, and getting in on August 11.  Then I leave there August 22 and get home on August 26.

Maybe I should write a book. I still think all major politicians should put on a T-shirt and a baseball hat, leave their secret service men behind, and travel like a real American.

Tell me more about the school in Pittsburgh.  I think it is a gift that you are being pulled into all four of your sister's lives.   Wonder when we start to suck in the boys...

I did some editing for my oldest, and she popped out an email of thanks.  The last line expressed how much she loved me and apologized for pissing me off...that was in regards to a recent conversation.  I assured her it is okay to piss me off, but now we let it go.  We are truly family!!!

I love you...

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment