Wednesday, July 2, 2014

transforming power

So I have been thinking about birth-death-transformation...and today, (as an aside, one of my favorite quotes: Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.) coincidentally, I was talking about bullying, the seeds of the problem and the success of AVP (Alternatives to Violence Project) at addressing the problem.

I explained that the miracle of using AVP is in recognizing every situation has a moment when transforming power changes everything.  Transforming power.

That phrase resounded through me and has been part of me all day long.

And of course, I saw a turkey vulture riding the wind, soaring way high where it could see everything.

My youngest and I went to the farmers market for the first time this season.  We saw old friends, bought a few things we absolutely don't need, but are such luxuries - handmade goat milk soap...and we ate locally made tacos.  My daughter said we should do this every Wednesday.  It was a nice way to end a day.

Hope you are healing from your transformation.  I love you!!!

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment