Thursday, July 3, 2014

Mush-brain has set in

Clare,
I am sleeping a lot. I believe that is part of the healing process. I have been wandering outside in the yard several times a day, enjoying the heat and humidity. My garden is a mess, really needs to be weeded and tended.

We have been blessed by a wave of food from friends…more than we can eat. I have a refrigerator full of meals and extras…it is surprising. This is the week my daughters were going to cook. Next week the Meeting is taking turns delivering food each day. Then we'll have even more.

I am too tired and scattered to try to work. Somehow I thought I'd be doing something productive at this point. But, that will come in time.

I am really enjoying just hanging out with my family…at least those who will hang with me.
I've had some really nice conversations with old friends.
But I'm not having deep thoughts nor am I capable of reading anything of substance.
Mush-brain has set in.

Thanks for being here…
as always, Love and Light,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment