Tuesday, July 1, 2014

death/birth/death

I  wasn't thinking about anything as profound as life or death.  It was more a sense of joining, of understanding.  I have been having strange trails of thoughts about disease, and about humans being a disease to the Earth. We have really infected her with our inhumanity.  And I was thinking about diseases - caused by organisms mostly, and wondering if it is possible to come to a place of balance, with both organisms - the host and the guest/parasite/infector being able to share the same space, being in balance.

And I come back to a place of no - the bacteria, the virus must be eradicated because it doesn't have the life force of maintaining balance.  It only grows and consumes and kills its home.

It is what we are doing to the planet.  We refuse to be in balance.  We want the luxury lifestyle promised by the media.

But do we have to be eradicated if we want the Earth to survive?  The human body is supposed to be a conglomerate of bacteria.  Kind of like all of the other species which benefit the Earth, live in harmony.

so...birth or death?  They are one in the same - leaving one place necessarily means newly entering another.  In the Tarot deck, Death means transformation.  The life you are living is so changed it is as if you are living a new life.

Transformation...like my turkey vultures portend...

When you wrote that S#1 was talking, I thought maybe you meant B#1.  I was so confused, because I am S#1.  Then I figured it out.  I am glad he is talking.  Just listen and let him figure it out.

Love and hugs...

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment