Thursday, February 18, 2016

busy weekend

Clare,

Wow you have a busy weekend ahead of you. We are booked this weekend too. Tonight we are taking 3 or our kids and a significant other to dinner to celebrate daughter#2's birthday. The boys are both coming along- at least at this point they are. we are going to a Mediterranean place in a near by small city.
I think they will enjoy it…
but you never know.
Tomorrow husband and I are going to see Tedeschi Trucks band..
one of husband's favorites.
Saturday husband and I are going to the Buddhist temple for a relationship workshop…
then picking up the older young man for his weekend visit…
the younger had a bad week so he's grounded.
Sunday is the usual…
Meeting for me-church for husband…
hang out and try to rest up for the next week.

I didn't sleep well last night…
I didn't fall asleep until about 1 am…
then had several wake ups…
I woke up at 5:45 and felt like I hadn't slept at all.
My youngest passed his driver's license test yesterday…
maybe that's why I couldn't sleep.

I've got a bunch of stuff to finish here. I will check in tomorrow.
Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment