Wednesday, February 17, 2016

blank mind

Clare,
Your weather sounds dreadful. I'd rather full out frozen precipitation to the mixed bag you're describing. we had a similar day on Monday into Tuesday. Luckily by Tuesday evening the temperatures were warm enough that the roads were clear.

My youngest passed his drivers test today. They are all now drivers. I do worry about this one- he has little respect for the laws of physics.  I just hope he finds some sense of self-preservation to motivate his decisions.

I have been really trying to work on patience lately. I am afraid that my impatience is going to become an obstacle for me…in many ways.

I started my new job last week. I am searching for a jumping in point. I know what project I am responsible for, and have been spending time acquainting myself with it, but I want to do something for it- if that makes sense. I think I'm going to redesign the flyer. At least it gets my head wrapped around it. Baby steps…
I remember starting at my 2 previous positions and feeling similar things…
I have to be patient.
My boss/mentor is incredibly supportive, so I know it will all flow.

I journal every morning about patience. Offering gratitude for where I am right now.
I still feel like it is a challenge for me.
I like challenges…
but I like them better once they are finished or accomplished.

The book is dry so far. It is narrating from a former Catholic's point of view. It is interesting, but I have to get into it.

Today's just one of those days when my mind is blank.
Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment