Tuesday, May 12, 2015

quick post

Clare,

The graphic descriptions of your meditation are incredible. How do you feel now that a little time has passed? I ordered 2 books by Rex Ambler, about Quakerism. I will start there. I will check out those meditations online that you suggested, perhaps this weekend when husband is on call.

I've agreed to teach at the local university again in the fall. I'm going to teach a biology course. I've also asked if I can envelop a course about the biology of adversity, based on my research into the adverse childhood experiences studies and other materials. I'm really excited about that possibility.

I have to talk with my current boss about cutting back my hours to my previous part-time status. I have decided to teach and counsel, maintaining some contact with the advocacy/professional agency but not 4 days a week.

I've got to find a way to reclaim time for me.
I've got to exercise and take care of me.

I'm going to call it quits early tonight…it's getting late (after 10 pm) and I need sleep.

Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment