Thursday, May 7, 2015

Happy Birthday…belated

Clare,

Happy belated birthday…
I'm sorry I wasn't here yesterday.
I felt exhausted…
the world was incredibly heavy for me, and I just stayed afloat.
I had words with my youngest…
he expressed concern for me later in the evening and again today…
he is noticing my dark mood…
my exhaustion.
I don't remember feeling this exhausted in many years. I fall asleep when I sit down.
Part of me is frustrated because I want to do so much…and yet I'm too tired to move.
I hope this passes soon.

My youngest is going to prom tomorrow. He is very excited. I think he really likes the young woman he is taking which makes it even more special for him. He has decided not to go to Europe with his former girlfriend's family for the summer. From a selfish point of view, now I will have to manage him day to day…Europe would have been easier.

B#4 has been over several days this week. He is replacing some damaged windows for me. It is really nice to see him, even for a few minutes after work. He's going to do some staining and caulking later in the summer for me too. My boys love it when he visits.

I hope that you had a wonderful birthday.
Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment