Sunday, May 3, 2015

blank brain

Helloooo...

Hope all is well. We had a loud weekend, with seven kids. I wondered if we sounded like that when the nine of us were little.

I did have memories of my two oldest, who I fondly referred to as the Informer (my second child) and the Enforcer (the oldest). Luckily, the grow up and we forget.

I was/am a little worried about S#3. She seemed overly tired and stressed. I don't think she's getting any down time. I think she has taken on the bulk of the responsibility of raising her grandchildren. And she never had, asked for or even wanted four kids. This seems a little unfair.

The New Age woo-woo part of me wonders what karma she and her daughter are settling. But the big sister in me wants to see our sister in a little less pain. She often says she's coming without any kids. But she never does that.  She always has her car filled with noise and arguments.

I heard that S#4 has suspicious spots in her breasts, and may end up being treated for cancer.  Please keep me in the loop.  I am so outside her life.

Not much else to think about. The weekend was so chaotic.  Then everyone left and it was just me and the baby.  And she tool a long nap in my arms.  Then she went home and I worked on Quaker stuff for our upcoming gathering.

Maybe by tomorrow, the brain will be functioning again!!

Love and hugs,

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment