Wednesday, May 13, 2015

pita

Maggie -

I'm impressed.  An impromptu, joyful day off followed by cutting back to part-time.  You are taking care of yourself.  Nice!  And I am excited about the Biology of Adversity course.  That, my dear, is your book!

I tried a different version of the Light meditation.  Today didn't go quite like yesterday. Today is a day of interruption, er...divine appointments.  First of all, the cat was present.  She was climbing me, doing Eskimo kisses, she walked across the computer. It seemed like one period of silence was very extended.  Yeah, the cat froze the download.

But I got a few images to play with tonight.  And from last night, mostly I feel tired, sore, my chest hurts...Today I listened to instructions to seek within.  I saw the Light around me, and realized how dense my body is. Lately I have been feeling like a burrito or a pita. The bread is the Light surrounding my body.  I am trying to understand the way my body is in my soul.

Next I was asked to let the Light open my conscience.  My transgression seems to be hiding, and not being present.  I felt two dark spots, one in each shoulder. Then I found a younger version of self hiding inside me.  Her/My knees were drawn up close, head bowed.  I asked her what she was hiding from.  I saw eyes peering at her from the dark.

The instructions then directed me to bring what is in the dark into the Light. The girl-self is blinded, not reacting much.  The dark spots sort of turned into eye patches.  I'm not sure I understand.  Actually, I'm sure I don't understand.

Lastly, I think, I was asked to, rather than look at confusions, to look at the Light. I turned to the Light and felt great peace, until the phone range...and so I am not sure if I really finished the meditation.  I'll try again another day. 

The phone call was from my youngest.  She called to tell me she sent some photos that would make me laugh. They did - make me laugh.  It was good to hear her laughing.  Last night was trying.  Nephew totaled my youngest's car. She was very angry at first.  We were texting, and I reminded her of who she is, who she is becoming.  She calmed down, and started to breathe and deal with the situation.  I was very proud of her.

So life is crazy...

But I love you...and I wish you sweet  dreams.

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment