Monday, May 11, 2015

Core sin

Playing hooky was perfect.  It was exactly what you needed.  I am so happy you had a joyous day, were rewarded,  as a result. 

How well did all the celebrations meld this weekend?  I hope everyone had a blast.  I hope everyone was proud of each other and of themselves.

I tried to copy/paste a page where you could find some info about Rex Ambler, but my computer would not cooperate.  Try charlieblackfield.com.  There are some guided meditations on the page.

Basically the idea is to Mind the Light  - to pay attention to what is in the Light.  Next, open your heart to the truth.  Don't run from what you perceive, stay cool, stay present. Wait in the Light, and last - submit.

I want to try, but am not sure when I will find time. I thought I would be here last evening, but my youngest called and asked if she could be a little late picking up her baby to make ride sharing with her cousin easier.  The her cousin was in the mood to talk a little after work.

I read something disturbing today. It has been on my mind since. An article averred that we each have a core sin, and that sin leads to shame.  I am always troubled by words like sin, but maybe we each have a core drama, or a core issue we are trying to solve.

I thought shame was my issue. I have been trying to figure out what my core sin is.  The example in the article was Dwight Eisenhower whose core sin was temper.  He evolved as an adult by being aware of his temper and making choices of how to reaction.

So what is my core sin?  Fear of everything? Fear of being bad?  Lack of integrity?  I can't identify it yet. and so I don't have a title.  But apparently, identifying the core leads to evolving and working with it.  Maybe I am arrogant...I don't know.

I have the feeling we each have one...that makes this so difficult.

Time for me to collapse. I love and miss you,

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment