Thursday, May 14, 2015

buck the trend

Hi Maggie,

Perhaps it is gentler, more tender, to invite self or others into the Light. Shining the Light on them seems a little violent - almost like deer spotting before hunting season begins.

I love when that happens - when you get in to the zone and open and channel things.  You say the perfect thing...and when it happens to me, there's a lucid part of my brain that sort of sits up and says,"I didn't know I knew that."  It has happened a few times when I have been leading herb walks, or occasionally when I am talking to people I care about.

If you can remember what you said, you should write it down. It will probably be truth for someone else!

I have fluffy fur balls everywhere too. everyone is shedding their winter coats.  I want to spring clean, and I really need to - but first I need to get the garden under control.  I need to finish getting the vegetables in. But first...today I planned to finish mowing the lawn.  But one of my daughter's coworkers showed up for her shift with the uniform on a hanger and announced that she was done.  So my daughter got a call - can you please come in for a few hours.  So I got the call - can you please take the baby for a few hours.

So the baby and I removed some knotweed and planted some lobelia. We got to spend some time outside, but we weren't as productive as I had hoped.

That's life - full of divine appointments.

I read an article today about the effects of having a lot of siblings. I wrote them down.  Some I really think are wrong.

Supposedly having many siblings leads to:
1. Higher creativity
2. Lower intelligence
3. Less happiness - it decreases a bit more with each new kid
4. Lower incidence of obesity
5. Fewer allergies
6. Decreased chance of divorce

We hit, maybe on the happiness scale and the creativity thing, but otherwise, I don't think the nine of us fit this list very well.  Any thoughts?  Well, and the obesity thing, except for me and S#3

This weekend will be our spring gathering of Friends.  Depending on how tomorrow goes, I may not be back here until Sunday evening.

Have fun disrupting your home...enjoy your dust bunny rodeo!

Love and hugs from Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment