Friday, November 14, 2014

vulnerability

Oh Honey,

You have had such a year - so much tumult and turmoil.  And then trying to heal while the shit has continued to hit the fan, nonstop stinky.  Of course you are listless. You need some down time.  You need some fun.

I wish for you a magical, transformative experience in Sedona, independent of the men in your life.  I wish for you a loving, spiritual intervention. May you be filled with Light so you may see the grace you are.  And may you rest, even for just one moment.  May your spirit rest in silence.

I am still thinking about the blog I shared yesterday. I have often considered the things that have happened. But I failed to think about the things that haven't happened, or that don't happen...

I was exhausted this afternoon, and while the baby slept, I watched an old romance movie. They all have the exact same story. Two people connect. They are interested.  Miscommunication occurs.  Hurt feelings follow.  But then...then there is always that moment of vulnerability.  One is brave and stands before the other and allows themself to be seen.  I always thought the message of these stories was be honest, or you'll be forced to be dramatic (there is always a chase scene), but today I realized the magic moment is the moment of vulnerability.

So the only way to have magic in life is to be vulnerable.

Drat...

As usual, I am tired.  As usual, I am working early tomorrow morning. As usual, I am off to bed.  Last night I dreamed of being in a large crowd.  You and S#3 were there.  Assorted kids were also with us.  It may have been a demonstration.  I saw a man three times.  He was a doctor. He was healing people...we never spoke.  So, I have no idea what it means.

I love you.  Travel safe.

Love and hugs and more,

C.








No comments:

Post a Comment