Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanks

Clare,
Happy Thanksgiving.
I had a great day, feeling better after owning my feelings of ambivalence. I need to acknowledge that I worry and fret over all that is going on in my life.
Husband's brother's family joined us for dinner, so we had 13 at the meal. It was really nice to talk and laugh. My oldest is somewhat frustrated with her brother's preference for spending time with friends and a bit of that spilled out, but for the most part it was enjoyable. There was too much food- as usual. The food was good.

My boys are running around giggling with each other.
It's fun to hear them.
I'm tired from cooking for 2 days.
My body hurts from shoveling the snow yesterday.
My stomach is so full.
I am alive!

The war does rage in and outside of our selves. Violence and violation are everywhere. But beauty and peace are everywhere too. It's what we focus on that matters.

I am so spent, my brain is not engaging. I will visit tomorrow morning and try to put together a coherent sentence or thought.
Love And Light until then,
Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment