Saturday, November 29, 2014

let it flow

Clare,

I visited my reiki healer yesterday…
the appointment was intended for both of my sons…
the younger got an invitation to snowboard…
the older one couldn't get a ride home from his friend's house in time to go…
so I took the appointment.
It was so good to talk and then let her reconnect my grids and release some very tight areas in my body.

On the drive home I found the courage to call me friend from the pilot…
to explain to her that going to the screening was bringing up a lot of sadness and anxiety…
and that I choose to not attend…
It was an opening for me.
I cried…
for the first time in months…
I cried.

I believe that the way out of this depression is to feel my emotions…
I think I've been stuffing them again.
I've got to let it flow.

Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment