Monday, November 24, 2014

cosbying

Maggie - Where are you???  I miss you!!!

So, I usually don't follow celebrity stories. They usually bore me.  But I keep reading the Bill Cosby stories. I think I feel doubly betrayed, because I liked his dad-figure so much.  He is funny. But I believed his persona...the gentle, humorous, wise daddy.

I wonder about his daughters.  First, are they okay? Second, what happens to young women raised by a man who has such disregard for woman, who sees women as a piece of meat to drug and fuck.  He obviously didn't even need any level of participation - he wanted women to be passed out, unable to respond.

So who did this to him?  This is not normal, nor is it humane. So, we know someone did this to him. And he has been discharging his pain by raping women for decades.

How many lives has he ruined? How many families has he seeded with sexual abuse?

I read another article today where a man says he doesn't believe all of the women coming forward with the same stories. He thinks the memories are too weak, and the women are just jumping on the bandwagon.

Yeah. we all want publicity for being raped...

Another man who wants to preserve his right to rape by disempowering women. And it is successful.  It keeps most of us from ever going to the police, from ever reporting these assaults.

So these women, who were drugged, are not really victims because they don't remember events clearly.

What a jerk.

I hope all is well...

Love and hugs,

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment