Tuesday, June 2, 2015

reminders

Clare,

I submitted the training on child abuse to the state for review today…
now I can focus my mind elsewhere for a while…
that's a blessing because I was getting weighed down by the whole topic.

I love the idea of BACA…
there is good in the world.

Tomorrow I go for my semi-annual visit to my oncologist…
a rude reminder that I have cancer…
or had cancer.
I want to stop the tamoxifen.
I want to get out of this funk I've been in since January.
I want to feel vital again.
Husband is even coming along to explain how bad it's been.
Falling asleep on the couch in the mid-afternoon on beautiful days…
stress eating…
no libido…
apathy…
minimal creativity…
just getting by…
existing…
not really living.

S#4 texted today, she is progressing well. She had clean pathology after the mastectomy (as expected), and has 2 of the 4 drains removed. The other 2 will come out tomorrow or Wednesday. She is healing well.

Love and Light until tomorrow,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment