Thursday, June 18, 2015

possibility and uncertainty coexist

Clare,
Perhaps the road blocks keep popping up to direct me elsewhere…
I know I'm not "there" yet…
But where is there?

I love possibility…
but dislike uncertainty…
but one cannot exist without the other.

So, when Mr Grief steps out is it possible for you to talk with him…
or even to release him?
I wonder…
if he starts talking with you about grief and past experiences,
will he grow lighter and leaner?
As you release that grief can you visualize him slimming and potentially floating away?
It might take time…
but it would be fascinating to experience.

I have several ideas about the future…
I have possibilities…
I have applied for several jobs…
I give myself one month to wait for these and if nothing I will have to create an opportunity for myself.

Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment