Wednesday, June 3, 2015

just two things

Clare,

My agency hired a new director and she started two weeks ago. I really liked her, I was looking forward to working with her and learning from her. She had run a domestic violence shelter for 30 years. Anyway, since she took the job 3 family members have become very ill. Today she announced she was going back home. I actually started crying. I'm not sure why, but I did. I told her how much I had anticipated learning from her. Anyway, work is going to be crazy for a few more months I guess.

I had my oncology visit today. I told her how I have been feeling and she agreed to my stopping the Tamoxifen. She wants me to call in 2 months to tell her how I am doing. I may need to induce menopause and then use another class of meds, aromatase inhibitors. I'm not sure I want to take anything, but I will enjoy my two month hiatus. I hope that I can recover some of my energy and get healthy again.

Not much else happening here…those are the two things on my mind.
Love and Light until tomorrow beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment