Saturday, June 6, 2015

p.s.

Hi Maggie,

I thought I would check in tomorrow morning. But then I realized I will have my toddling companion at about 6:30 tomorrow morning.  It's quiet now, so now is time to reflect on the day.

I made it through the three hours of silence.  It was actually easy. There was a sense of timelessness.  It was almost like I had the freedom to go anywhere, because the time was not going to end and catch me trapped in my center and suddenly jerked back to real time.

I haven't had time to research the etymology of the word "grief" but I was with the word, with the concept in the silence.   I definitely got the message that liver is tied to anger.  But I didn't know   that the kidneys are connected to grief.  I also had the message/idea that the excess fat I carry is tied to unshed tears.  I will be thinking about this.

It was good to be with Friends.  It was good to sit in the sun and share lunch.  It was good to come home and mow the lawn for about three hours. It was good to have dinner with my baby and her baby.

Then a friend called to tell me about someone she knew who died in a freak accident. Suddenly life is over. It was a shock and she needed to talk, I was so glad that I could listen.

Good day...

How was yours?

Love and hugs,

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment