Wednesday, June 17, 2015

raspberries

How dare they?  How dare they pass you over and hope you'll just be a good girl and ignore it?  I am sending psychic raspberries to them.  I hope they spill food on themselves in public.  I hope they tuck their skirts into their panties and no one tells them. I hope that in about two days, they realize what stupid-heads they are.

But maybe the universe is telling you it's time for you to start something.  Write a book. Collect misfits and help them find their way to healing...something.  You have the gifts.  You have the wisdom.

It has happened to me too.  I wonder if our damaged psyches send out the vibe.  So, how do we heal that particular piece?

I had another encounter with Mr. Grief today.  I went for another walk with the baby.  Today I took the stroller, so it was easier for me to walk.  The plan is to build up to walking a 5K, then start to go faster each day.  The race I told myself I'd run is this weekend.  I can't do it.  I am disappointed with myself.

Anyway, while I was walking, Mr. Grief stepped out and was walking along beside me.  I felt pain, a bowl of pain, resting neatly in my pelvis.  It was deep. lasting pain - nothing sharp.

I asked what is was, and he said that this is the way it works.

Rape, abuse - psychological and sexual, they destroy the red and orange chakras.  The red is destroyed because we learn that the world is not safe.  Actually, the world is safe, but our species is not safe.  The orange is destroyed, because no one will listen and so we know we have no community.

If the abuse is at the hands of a loved one, then our heart chakra, the green, is also destroyed. That leaves only the yellow chakra, our will, functioning.  And we either become control freaks or we give up all hope and allow ourselves to be swept along by whatever can catch us.

I have an especially stinky child trying to climb me.  The shower is calling...

Love and hugs from Clare



No comments:

Post a Comment