Monday, June 15, 2015

radar

Clare,
I think part of your sense of stagnation and inactivity is Mercury in retrograde…
it always makes me feel unempowered.
I had a session with my reiki healer last week…
she assigned a spirit guide to me specifically for motivation…
I want to regain health…
eating well, drinking water, exercise, sleep, meditation, yoga…
It may all be subliminal suggestion, but I've been strong in the face of temptation, fatigue, and hunger…
It's strange to say but Jennifer, my spirit guide, is working overtime for me.
Perhaps asking for a spirit guide to motivate you towards health is worth a try.

I'm applying for jobs again. I've applied at 2 branch campuses of the state university in the psychology department…not sure they'll respect an MSW, but I thought it would be cool to teach psychopathology or human behavior. I also am applying for a social work position in an OB/Gyn office. Maybe I can become a doula…I've heard the word many times recently…you should check it out, you could start your own business. I think it's a fascinating possibility.

http://www.birtharts.com/childbirth-educator-certification.htm
gclid=CJvwvu_5ksYCFQyqaQodWSEAsw

The bugs are delivering messages…
I like the ants as architects of their own lives…

I don't think that men are truly attracted to their own children…
but, many are attracted to children as demonstrated by the number of paramours and stepfathers who molest their children. I think the protective factor is intact unless men are victims of violence. It's terrible, but every time I see a man living with a woman with children I suspect him of misconduct…
I have to tell myself to wait and see…
but my radar is on high alert.

The family is back…no more quiet time.
Until tomorrow beautiful sister,
Maggie






No comments:

Post a Comment