Wednesday, April 8, 2015

still tired…I need spring

Clare,

Well, the daily chocolate ingestion continues…
it's just sitting on my counter…
calling my name…
and I'm getting to the point of taking it out to the trash can to make it go away.

I am still feeling tired and unrested…
I stayed up to watch basketball on Monday night…
and I'm still paying the price.
My days are feeling more like a chore than an adventure…
I want to get that interest back.

Today I blistered 2 fingertips on a copier, trying to dislodge a paper jam. What a mistake that was. You forget how sensitive your finger tips are until after you injure them…
then they remind you- often.

B#4 came by today…he's replacing some windows for me. He gave my older son some college advice. My son seemed pleased to have the guidance. I was at work, so I didn't wasn't around. It will be good when he comes back to install them, hopefully I'll get to spend some time with him then.

I ordered Kava extract for my sons. I've done some research, it's supposed to be very relaxing and relatively safe- if not used every day. I've read about people using it for benzodiazapine withdrawal. Ive discussed this with both and we've agreed to try this instead of getting high on THC. Both affect your body and mind but at least this is legal. Do you know anything about it?

Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment