Wednesday, April 22, 2015

I feel old

I put together the powerpoint for me child abuse talk…
it's very factual…
I'll have to make it more authentic before Sunday.
At least the bare bones are complete.

I am alone this evening…
husband and youngest are at a movie showing that was produced by a local Buddhist Temple…
I think husband is journeying towards Buddhism…
it's kind of interesting to watch him trying to distance himself from his protestant church…
he's called that home for the past 6 - 7 years…
but it no longer serves him well…
he speaks of discontent each week when he returns.
He's going to another temple retreat in 2 weeks…
it's the same day as our Quarterly Spring Retreat so I'm not going with him.
I will be interested to see what he does over the summer.

My older son is out with friends…as usual.
He's very social.
He is waiting for a second interview at a local pet shop.
That would be a good, low-stress  job for him.
He needs to take small steps forward.

I feel old. I am tired. I am achey. I am drained of energy.
I need to get out, walk, garden, sing, Play with my dogs and horses…
and yet I sit…
for lack of energy.
This is a problem.
I've got to create or find a solution.

Love and Light until tomorrow beautiful sister,
Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment