Saturday, April 18, 2015

I should just scream!

Clare,

I am eating myself to death…
stress eating sucks.
I've been very good with my food choices all week.
Yesterday I chose to eat 2 slices of thin crusted pizza…
then I snuck a few white chocolate easter eggs still hanging around.
I went to bed feeling bloated and uncomfortable.
I woke this morning…
had my protein shake…
went to yoga…
had a bowl of homemade soup…
and took the dogs for a walk.
When I got home my oldest said the younger just went for a walk…
but a carload of teenagers just went up the road after him.
I started up the road and it quickly came back down from the cup de sac.
He must have been hiding because I didn't see him…
but apparently he went to breakfast with his friends.
He's grounded…
I was allowing him to have a few friends here tonight to appease his boredom…
and he sneaks out as soon as I turn my back.
so now I've eaten two more slices of pizza and chocolate because I am so frustrated.
I'm going to eat myself to an early grave at this point.

I should just scream…
primal screaming is supposed to be helpful…
but I eat junk when I'm upset.

Enough bitching for now…
Love and Light,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment