Monday, April 13, 2015

Checking in with little to say

Hi Maggie,

The wind is whipping outside.  It is going to storm tonight - it will rain on my new transplants!  Today we moved and stacked all the leftover firewood. Again - a nice kind of tired.

I finished the zebra book. I recognized my unipolar depression, being exhausted, feeling like everything takes too much effort.  I recognized family patterns of low blood pressure and feeling faint when faced with trauma and stress. 

And then I started Natural Grace.  I think I'm going to really love this book.  I love thinking about our connection to nature. And in the beginning they talk about people being Animist before the Catholic church came in dominating all thought, using guilt to control.

I have been identifying self as an Animist for quite some time.

Just checking in.  I find I am really exhausted, and I think I will be able to sleep well tonight.

Back tomorrow. Hope you are too.

Love you, little sister!!

Clare


No comments:

Post a Comment