Friday, April 3, 2015

eclipse dreams??

Another dreamy night.  I am definitely working out something.

Last night, I worked at a department store, K-Mart, maybe.

I couldn't tell if I was real, or an observer.

But we began a program of walking up and shaking hands with every person who did something kind or helpful. The people would look at us like we were idiots. And it did feel like elementary school - kind of childish and simple.  But, as I watched, people would change.  There would be the small smile.  Then they did something else kind.  By the end of the dream, everyone was glowingly happy.

Seems important.

Then I can't tell if I was dreaming, or in that place between sleep and awake where stories open out.  I was inspired by someone I spoke to who will be going to India.  They will take a lot of donated clothes to an orphanage they support. I heard a lot of stories of poverty.

I dreamed I was in India and a little girl, about 3 years old, came to me, and clung to me.  I didn't know her, recognize her, expect her.  But she wanted me.  I started keeping her with me, in my arms, all the time.  I got a tub of water, and was bathing her, and I had to ask someone to cut her hair, because I saw head lice.  I saturated her hair in oil to kill the critters.  As I was taking care of her, bathing her, another girl, perhaps a year younger, climbed on my lap.  So I bathed her too.  I had both of them in my hotel room, and I was thinking...

If I show them love and support for as long as I am here - is that enough? Will their lives be worse after I leave? I was looking into adoption when I awoke...

Eclipse tomorrow!!!

Love and hugs,

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment