Sunday, September 22, 2013

Verrrrrry interesting...

When I thought of freezing at a point, I was thinking about how it feels to pick up something hot, accidentally.  There is an instant shock, and a momentary freeze as we analyze what just happened to us.  I wondered if that was what happened emotionally or psychologically.

While reading about 'alters' I was wondering if we all have a touch that...especially the chameleons among us.  I remember thinking once, that nobody truly knows me, knows all of me.  A lot of people know aspects, but I hide myself, protect myself, from everybody.  I know it's not the same, and it's not as profound, but maybe it happens in increments...and maybe some steps are not diagnosable...Maybe?

Interesting question, interesting observation.  I think you make a good point.  Many sympathetic, compassionate people are better to others than to themselves.  We save all that vitriol to shower on ourselves...I wonder why.  I wonder if it's the age of abuse, or the type of abuse.  I noticed a trend once that women who have been sexually abused tend to be over weight, and women who have been emotionally or psychologically abused tend to be substance abusers.  That is absolutely amateur and anecdotal, though.

Which dog had a seizure - the big one of the little one?

I had a long weekend of babysitting.  I don't have anything profound to add to our discussion today.

And back to work tomorrow...How is your life going these days?

I love you!!

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment