Saturday, September 7, 2013

Randoming...

I was reading a magazine, I think, and saw one of those overdone New-Agey lines - something to the effect that every cell of your body believes every word you say, so be kind and positive.

Then I was looking at the photos of women who have lost weight.  They had the before and after photos and stats - their heights and weights.  I  remembered my high school height and weight, also remembering that I felt extremely fat.  I have always felt fat.  I have always identified myself as fat.  Logically, looking at their stats, I realize I was not.  Seeing my youngest at a healthy weight - again, I was not fat.

Maybe my weight now is self-fulfilled expectation.  Maybe I have created what I always visualized, or the way I identified myself.  And now I don;t have to look at myself...

Anyway, that was my random thought of the day...

Hope all is well...sending love,

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment