Wednesday, September 11, 2013

bit better

I'm a bit better today.  I think the long hours I spend sitting at my desk affect my health - both emotionally and physically.  So last night I decided I would stand while working...well, I stood for the bigger half of the day.  I stood for the last four hours of the day today.  And I decided to go back to vegetarian eating.

Standing did help.  I feel better.

I love how all this fits together, how our actions affect our moods.  I also hate it!

I have a committee meeting here tomorrow evening - a meeting committee, and the house is a wreck.  So somewhere, I have to find the energy to make it look presentable after work tomorrow.

It's always okay.

After a hot and steamy day it is thundering outside and rain is cooling the night air.  I am tired, and the cooler air will help me sleep.

So, if not right, at least all is acceptable, or tolerable, in my world.

I hope you had a good day.

I'm sending love and hugs to all...Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment