Wednesday, September 4, 2013

It's just a little puke...

My first two people canceled for tomorrow morning, meaning I get to sleep in a little.  So I have been trolling around on the internet, and took one last look here before toddling off to bed.

I just wanted to say quickly, that maybe I won't be carrying all of this pain to my grave.  Maybe I am puking it up here, examining it and getting rid of it.  Maybe it will dry up and blow away during a good emotional storm, or maybe I will have to get down on my hands and knees with hot, soapy water.  But just maybe, this is part of the cleansing process.

And, sister, I am letting you in - as much as I am capable of trust, I am opening my soul for you...

I was a 4-H leader for years.  Once we had a project where we dissected owl pellets.  Maybe that's what you and I are doing here - examining, analyzing what we swallowed!!!

If I ever locked you in a closet, I apologize...really and truly apologize.  I remember putting tape on S#4 and S#5's mouths and making them sit in the front room.  (So much for their perfect childhood!) I just couldn't stand the noise any more - they were purposely teasing and harassing me when I was babysitting.  Probably the only way to hold their own in our family.  I was cracking up by age 13.

Exhausted, Off to bed with me!!!

Love from Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment