Tuesday, July 2, 2013

happy anniversary

I'm glad you decided to come to the party.  I think it matters.  But I am currently forgetting to breathe and being overwhelmed by all the reasons I can't make it.  This is my m.o.  I say okay, then panic and don't want to.  I had such a hard time getting organized for Mom and Dad's 50th Anniversary party.  I finally got on the road, and hit two deer before I even got out of the village.  My front end was really messed up.

I couldn't come.

I  had really mixed feelings when I called the hotel you were all at to say I wouldn't be there.  I wanted to go, but not if I actually had to be there.  How screwed up can one be?  I felt sad being the only one not there, but I felt like life had just gotten very simple!

Happy Anniversary.  I hope you and your husband really celebrate everything you have been through.  I always take these personal holidays as a time of personal reflection.  What has changed since last year?  What would I like in the coming year?

I got a read from Margaret.  She said,  "You never had a dress the first time."  I almost started crying.  She said I will this time.  I didn't know it mattered.  I didn't know weddings and anniversaries were/are important.  So celebrate yours!

I have been here less, because I have been with my daughter and her daughter more.  I'm looking for balance...as usual!

The     raspberries are ripening.  I plan to start picking.  And my neighbor invited me to come pick cherries this Saturday.  That's so nice!!

Have you still been thinking about the questionnaire?  Do you need help?

I had a dream last night that taught me how slow-motion sexual/sexy trees are.  It was funny!

One more day of work this weekend, then a four-day weekend.  I almost never take long weekends.  And part of my brain is fussing about a low check and wondering if I should work...maybe someday I'll relax and have faith.

Love and Light...breathe it in!

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment