Sunday, April 30, 2017

reintegrate

Hi Maggie,

I'm glad you had such a nice time. I actually felt a little lonely seeing all the photos come up on the book of face...But I also realized I had never met Nephew until Dad's birthday party last October.  I am basically a stranger who shares some genetics.

And I've said it before...it doesn't matter if time to heal fits into your schedule or not.  If you are not taking care of yourself, Mother Nature intervenes and makes sure you get some downtime.

How was B#1 about the non-Christian ceremony?

We had a birthday dinner here today.  I am not sure if everyone is exhausted because of gardens and finals, but I felt like I was on the outside.

This is common for me.  But it troubles me.  I pokes my issues - I'm not good enough. Nobody really likes me.

But after family left my closest friend, who is like family, stayed for a few more hours and we caught up.  It is so healthy to spend time with someone who simply knows you and accepts you. I am grateful for this!

And I have been checking out my body regularly.  Today, with the gravity challenged parts...especially after five pregnancies and almost 14 years of breastfeeding...I had the impression my body looked sad.

There is not much joy in me.

So I played a lot of music.  I danced around a little while I cleaned my house. I have been walking more, but I think it has to be a lot more.

Somehow I need to integrate myself.  Even if I am getting old, I need to do this!

Let me know what happens when you get your ankle checked...

Love and hugs from Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment