Sunday, April 16, 2017

peace filled

Clare,

I am so tired. It has been a very busy week...
too many things to even remember...
but running one day to the next.
I was looking at my weekend schedule for the next 6 weeks and we are traveling or working until Memorial Day....
that exhausts me.

I had all 4 kids here today...
with 3 significant others...
husband worked for the weekend...
I was able to spend several hours just sitting and chatting with my kids and their partners...
it was lovely.
my daughters were helping in the kitchen...
we all ate together...
it was relaxed and satisfying.
Perhaps we are growing up as a family.

I have no great insights...
I am hardly able to think.
I just really need a good night's sleep.

I hope your holiday was peace filled.
Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment