Wednesday, April 26, 2017

4444444444444444444444

Hi Maggie,

It's time to breathe in sunshine and bless every day you are healthy and have faith.  Which I know is a load of BS coming from me, because I am not waiting to hear, and I have not faced what you have faced. Just wishing you Light. I love you so much...

My late mother-in-law used to tell me not to pray for patience.  It was, in effect, praying for tribulations.  She was probably right...Although I am not sure. Sometimes I thinking praying for patience is praying for peace, and for faith. Patience is having the faith to believe it is all going to be all right. Maybe...

Do your Quaker memes bring anyone into the meeting?  (Maybe attach QuakerFinder to it.)Just wondering...I am thinking we could each take one social media and keep up with it...just to let people know we are here and we are active. I think Friends have been pulling together, focused on meeting and meetinghouse - a necessity when there is an old meetinghouse that needs upkeep...it is kind of like the meetinghouse reflects the state of the meeting.  We are not doing anything to shine outwardly, and so others don't see our Light.

I am beginning to believe that Sunday church is becoming passe. We need spiritual community, but I think the face of that community is about to change drastically. We can change or we can become extinct and something new will replace us. Either is okay.

I wish you lived closer. I would love to be your doulah!  That sounds like such a fun job. I would be the crone-doulah!

Arguing with the lunch-ladies sounds incredibly classist.  That might be something your youngest might want to consider...

So the spring has arrived. I actually have tulips and daffodils and hyacinths and grape hyacinths...and the lilacs are full of tight buds. I think this will be a year of bounty...I think it will be a year that nature rejoices!  Of course, that abundance seems to mean a shitload of ticks...so we have to be vigilant. Also a gift, I suppose.

The alarm jerked me out of a dream this morning.  As I woke I saw a screen covered in rowsof 4's.  I played the lottery with a 44 in the mix.  I am going to research the orange chakra , which vibrates to 4.

Any other ideas?

Love and hugs from Clare


No comments:

Post a Comment