Tuesday, September 13, 2016

patterns

Clare,

I am seeing patterns…
my reiki healer told me she would send me tools to move forward…
she could not renegotiate the karmic contract…
but tools could be offered…

I hate rejection by males as much as my young man hates rejection from females.
I've had 3 periods in my life where I have been stressed to the point of weight loss.
The first was my first love…
he got busy with a fraternity after I left for med school…
no time to write, visit, etc.
I broke up…
didn't speak with him for 25 years.
The next was husband…
busy with work…
leaving me alone with 4 kids…
separated for 1.5 years and I asked for a divorce.
Now this young man. I do have trouble telling males I need them to see me…
hear me…
appreciate me.

I need this lesson now.
I feel like it's tied to Papa's illness too.

I need to summon the courage to lift my voice…
be heard…
be seen.

You are right…
I am reaching out for help.
It feels good to ask for support…
and have it come through.
People want this to be successful…
I want this to be successful.
It does take a village to reclaim lost souls.

Blessings to your friend in the afterlife.

Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment