Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Just a little more chaos

Hi Maggie,

I got a message from S#5 today. Dad's pathology report showed cancer in 9 of 18 samples. So it has spread. The party is going to be important.

Then my youngest had an appointment with her orthopedist today.  She needs a reparative surgery.  They scheduled her for the day before Dad's party. She got back to work and asked if she could travel right after the surgery and was told - No Way!  But they told her that she is the customer, here, and she had the right to ask for a date that works better for her. So tomorrow she is going to do that.  She wants to see if    it can be done the week after.

Happy Halloween!!

I am still feeling yuck, although I am improving.  We always sound worst as we drain after a cold.  Last night I dreamed about creating tourist walks, teaching people what to see, where to go...I kept getting lost in this long cave walkway that had something to do with pirates.

Talked about life with Dad to Nephew last night, and he cried.  I told him the best we can do is go to the party and be sweet and kind.  Nephew asked why, and I told him it was for us more than for Grumpy.  We needed to know, in the end, we were loving and available.

Still have a headache. Blocked my schedule again tomorrow, trying to make a lighter day.

How are you?  How is life with boy-drama? Any word from your healer?

Love and hugs from Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment