Saturday, May 19, 2012

Shit Trek - the Next Generation

Strange tidbit...every time there is an eclipse, I get another piece of this, another slam of the shit this family has poured on us.  I like to read a specific astrologer each morning.  I don't base my day on his words, but I appreciate the awareness.  And ever time we have an eclipse, he promises something big. I always expect to win the lottery, but instead I get Grandma in my dreams and a deeper plunge into the slime.

Did you know there is an eclipse today?

There was a reported incident of domestic abuse in my family last night.  I have watched their relationship and seen this situation develop, and seen my part in its development.  My anger made it seem normal for a home to be full of anger.  Their situation seems to have gotten out of hand, though.  The abuse in their relationship is in the anger that is now dominating their lives.  The hitting reported may have a case of one person restraining the other.

They are both in pain, and hurting each other.  The violence is never okay.  It has to stop - before they have a chance to really get started.  They are both too valuable, too wonderful.  I have to do something.  We need to stop this here and now.  But what do I do? 

They need to come home.  They live too far away.  They have no family support.  Can I convince them to have faith and come back to us?

I have been trying to call.  No answer.  I will keep trying.  But no answer if a family tradition.

I'm drowning in the shit....Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment