Thursday, May 10, 2012

good and evil...sometimes it's difficult to know which is which

I think the experience is beautiful. Thank you for sharing it.

I woke this morning, probably processing all of this overnight,
with the realization that it is me in that box...just as you experienced.
I wanted to run and yell to you,"don't burn the contents...it's the box that is evil...burn the box".

I am coming to a full realization that I have imprisoned, boxed up, the part of me that needed to be held and touched and paid attention to...to be loved and valued. We weren't 'good soldiers' unless we were totally self sufficient, not needing anything but 3 meals and a bed. By imprisoning that part of myself, I became acceptable, tolerable. Lesson learned.

I am inviting that part of me to come back...
singing to her...
"Come back to me, with all your heart.
Don't let fear keep us apart.
Trees do bend, though straight and tall,
So must we, to others call.
Long have I waited for your coming home to me and living sweetly our new life.
The wilderness, will lead you, to your heart where I will speak...
Long have I waited for your coming home to me and living sweetly our new life."

Nuture that part of you...
let the angels assist you...
breathe life back into that body...
love and cherish that soul...
it is you...
you are worthy of love, life, Light.

I love you,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment