Saturday, May 19, 2012

let me help you

I am so sorry...What can I do to help you?

We learned the lessons well from our parents and are passing them along to the next generation.
It is how we are programmed to live...one generation teaches the next...by words and actions.

Can you travel to them?
I know money is an issue...what if I paid the airfare?
Would your presence make a difference?
I believe it would...but what do you think?

They need to know that it is never too late to make things right;
to say you are sorry,
to teach compassion by showing compassion...

Our parents would have ignored the situation...
you know that hasn't worked...
It only makes us more isolated...
increases the feelings of guilt and dispair ...
makes us more likely to hurt others again.

Please let me help you to help them...
He is my godson.
Go out there and help them to sort it out.
I will hold all of you in the Light.

I love you...
Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment